Is your home page changed to cia.gzyj020.com? Are you getting weird search results on your browser? Is your browser showing tons of ads? Are the ads saying sponsored by cia.gzyj020.com? Do you think your computer security is at risk?
cia.gzyj020.com is a malicious computer application which falls in the category of PUA or Potentially unwanted application. Soon after getting installed on the system, this virus can affects the normal functioning of a browser. It changes the home page and default search engine of the browser applications installed on the system. cia.gzyj020.com also changes the new tab page of the browser. This malicious computer application also starts to display tons of ads on the web pages. These pages become full of ads in every empty corner of the page. The computer screen is also fill up with ad banners and Pop-up windows of advertisement. This nasty computer threat completely diminishes the browsing experience of the browser application.
The search results shown by cia.gzyj020.com are completely misleading. These results will often take the user to irrelevant sites. These sites will have nothing to do with your search on the search engine. Most of the sites are listed there to increase traffic on these sites. Many sites will also show advertisement. This is done to make money for the developers of such malicious applications. There purpose is to generate revenue by pay per click programs and traffic driving programs. The ads shown by cia.gzyj020.com are dangerous as well. Clicking on these ads can be full of danger. Clicking these ads can take you to malicious sites. These sites an download additional content onto your computer.
Viruses like cia.gzyj020.com are spread to numerous computers using some tricks. These tricks are developed in recent years by the cyber criminal community people. The most common trick adopted by them is using spam emails. These emails are sent in the fake names of big brands and banks. They offer some gift or lottery inside for the recipient of the email letter. The virus is in the form of an attached file in these emails. When a user downloads the file attached, the virus becomes activated on the computer. Bundling method is also very popular to distribute malicious content. The virus is attached as a genuine program with some other genuine program found on the internet. When the user downloads the program without proper precaution, they become a victim of the virus. Remove cia.gzyj020.com from the system the moment you discover this virus.
How cia.gzyj020.com Distributed Into The Compromised PC
cia.gzyj020.com is so highly perilous and tricky in nature which uses so many cloudy ways to set its foot inside the targeted computers. Some of them are:
Bundling method : Bundling method has been listed on top for adware distribution because these days, cyber criminals are using this method at wide range with the purpose to spread their malicious programs. Actually, they stuff in the malware to the freeware programs so that when you download or install any of that programs, this trickster program also slips into your PC without having your knowledge.
Unsafe browsing : Browsing or accessing any distrustful websites, preferably adult of porn ones also help cia.gzyj020.com to get parcel into the PC.
Spam attached email/Junk mails : Everyone’s Inbox is full of numerous emails, but don’t be careless, some of them can be from unknown senders which can attached with some malicious files and downloading them will definitely going to bring this adware program into your PC
Using noncurrent Antivirus programs : Having security loopholes, inactive firewall or not using updated version of your security programs, then undoubtedly your PC is going to fall under the umbrella of this rogue program. Means, you yourself unknowingly allowing this program to get install into the computer.
Using infectious removal media : Connecting and opening contaminated removable media like CD, DVD or mostly pen drives to your device without scanning it help it to transfer into your computer.
Using corrupt or damage network device : If you are connecting your PC through corrupted network device, this one is also going to be beneficial for this adware program. Also, if you are using your PC in a network in which one of the computer have this virus, then it can travel across the network and make prey to all the PC in the network.
Not installing the latest updates : Irregular updation of operating system can resources cia.gzyj020.com to get invade into the PC automatically.
How To Remove cia.gzyj020.com Manually
Method 1: Restart your PC in safe mode
- Regarding this purpose, click on the Start button and from there restart the system.
- As your computer restarts but before Windows launches keep tapping on F8.
- Use the arrow keys to highlight the appropriate safe mode option, and then press ENTER.
- In case of having dual-boot or multiple-boot system, select the installation that you have to access using the arrow keys and then after press ENTER.
Method 2 : Terminate cia.gzyj020.com related programs
Windows 8 :
- Start screen of Windows 8 and click on “Control Panel” app.
- Click on “Uninstall a Program option” from “programs” category.
- Find and locate cia.gzyj020.com related programs , and click Uninstall.
Windows Vista/7 :
- Click the Start button and from there choose Control Panel.
- Be sure for being in category view in control panel (indicated in the top right hand corner).
- From the Programs heading, click Uninstall a Program.
- Search for the adware related programs, click Uninstall from the options at the top of the list.
Windows XP :
- Go to Start menu and then click on Control Panel.
- If you are not in category view then, click Switch to Category View.
- Click Add or Remove Programs.
- Search and locate cia.gzyj020.com related programs, and click Change /Remove or Remove.
Method 3: End all the cia.gzyj020.com related process from Task Manager
Press CTRL+ALT+DEL simultaneously. It will open Task Manager on the screen. Then from the list of running programs, remove all the cia.gzyj020.com related illegitimate processes.
Method 4: Delete cia.gzyj020.com related entries from Registry Entries
Open Run Box by pressing “Windows + R” simultaneously and after opening of that type ‘regedit’ within it. Then a registry editor window will be displayed. From there fix all bad entries within the registry file.
Reasons For Adopting Automatic Scanner to Fix cia.gzyj020.com
Experts highly advise to avoid manual steps for cia.gzyj020.com removal specially to the non technical people. As, manual steps are quite complex and requires good knowledge of system files and folders and a single mistake can disconfigure whole operating system even can crash it. Undoubtedly, it saves your money, but the disadvantage is that, there is no any guaranty for complete removal of the mlaware.
That’s why, we strongly suggest you for Automatic Scanner. Off-course you were thinking why to choose this tool and non other. Wait.. wait.. wait… Keep patience. We know several programs are available in market that performs the same job, all the good also. But research shows that Automatic Scanner is one of the most trustful and widely used security program that efficiently removes cia.gzyj020.com and other related programs. It has been configured with very high level and innovative algorithm that helps you to easily get rid of all malware infection. Further, this very powerful and real-time anti-spyware application facilitates you for optimal protection with limited interaction, means you only need to do is to install it, rest work will be automatically performed by it.
For deleting any threat completely from root, Windows must be stopped upon boot as because rootkits also utilize other files that load and run with Windows. Thinking about this, this tool has been added with a Compact OS that allows PC to be booted without Windows so that the unwanted programs could be removed easily from computer. Further, it has a System Guards that helps PC to stop all processes that is secretly trying to auto-start malware entries by exploiting the Windows registry. It’s very easy to use Automatic Scanner as it has been designed in such a way that it has very smart and user friendly interface so that non technical people can also use it comfortability.
Additionally, it poses a “Spyware HelpDesk” that’s also known as one of the interactive feature integrated into this tool that offers you for remotely analyzing your PC through experts in case of any troubles or for directly getting Custom fix for any particular malware. This features really makes Automatic Scanner a incomparable tool.
Some Of the Remarkable Features Of Automatic Scanner Are:
- Malware Protection : Automatic Scanner is well capable to scan each and every location in the PC where any malware can reside including Windows Registry, Browser’s settings, file system, etc. and helps you in removing and blocking spyware, adware, rootkits, keyloggers, cookies, Trojans, Ransomware and other threats.
- User Friendly Interface : This tool has been configured with very smart and user friendly interface that makes it very easy to install and use even for non technical people also.
- Spyware HelpDesk : It’s an interactive feature of this tool that offers you for technical support of 24×7 for allows our technicians for remotely analyzing your machine in order to fix any particular malware problems.
- Network Sentry : This features prevent any malicious processes from interrupting or changing your connection to the Inter or browser’s settings. Along with providing HOSTS file protection option, this tool facilitates you to protect other system files which is being operated by Windows so as to keep them away from any unauthorized changes.
- Compact OS : It has been specially configured with Compact OS that resources your PC to booted without Windows so that cia.gzyj020.com couldn’t utilize windows and other fies in order to get loaded automatically.
- System Guards : This very unique features automatically identify and end the process that silently attempting to auto start cia.gzyj020.com entries by exploring the Windows registry.
- Latest Malware Definition Updates : It’s one of the powerful features that ensures you for 100% protection from any of the latest adware and other malware programs.
- Backup : This newly features of Automatic Scanner allows you to simply restore files and programs, if any one has been unintentionally removed. That files will even be returned back to their original location as like it has been never removed.
- Exclusion : Exclusions feature allows you to exclude any individual files or programs from detection during system scans in order to remain untouched.
- Custom Scan : This feature has been newly added to this tool that offers you to save your time by scanning certain portion of the computer.
User Guide For Automatic Scanner
Step 1 : Launch the application after downloading and installing it and click “Start New Scan” option so as to invoke scanning process. Scanning progress status will be seem after completion of which list of all the detected malware will be generated.
Step 2 : Spyware HelpDesk: This very powerful features provides you a 24×7 help and support department that poses two separate sub-systems that is its Support Ticket System and the Custom Fix System with a manner to resolve any issues related to malware.
Step 3 : System Guard : This very effective features offers you a improved System Guards feature that poses several proactive protection elements in a single integrated panel and do have capability to prevents malicious process from executing and running on your system.
Step 4 : Network Sentry : This features found in settings panel area, that provide you a full control over your browser and network settings blocking other rogue malware from modifying browser’s settings. Also, it prevents system and Windows files from unauthorized access or modifications.
Step 5 : Scan Scheduler : This very unique feature gives you a easy way to setup for scanning process on a predetermined time, even in case of residing far from PC, as it can run automatically without any human interference. You can set the scan at any daily, weekly or monthly schedule.
Step 6 : Custom Scan : This features is newly added to this tool that lets you limit your scan to particular part area so that you save your time if you are in hurry. Also, you can also select the scan types like Memory, Registry, Cookies, Files or Rootkits.
Step 7 : Backup : This very adorable features allows you to restore backed up objects using the rollback feature. That is, if any object have mistakenly removed while running scan process, then you by using built-in rollback feature can easily restore the object. Also, you can restore your files to its original place.
Step 8: Exclusions : This features is newly added to Exclusions Panel that helps you choose some objects that you want to exclude from detection while running scan process. Means, if you select any object, then it will not detected in further scan processes.
Step 9: General Settings : By using General Settings panel provides you can customize various operation of this tool in order to get more personalized experience,. Also, it facilitates you activation instructions that helps you to easily register the full version of Free Scanner Tool.
Some of the preventive steps for staying away from cia.gzyj020.com and other harmful programs are :
- Always try to avoid free downloads specially from untrusted websites. And if it’s necessary read all the content of the websites properly in order to learn more about the people behind the technology, as well as the technology itself.
- Also get proper info about the ActiveX, as it’s a common tool for installing any malware like cia.gzyj020.com without having any knowledge to you. It’s better to turn off ActiveX via your browser preferences But remember some trusted websites need it, so in that case you have to turn it back.
- While installing any software read licensing agreements. Never click on “I accept” without reading it carefully and look for language pertaining to any information-gathering activity as because it means you yourself allowing harmful programs to distribute into the PC.
- Try your best to for not browsing questionable websites, especially sites with an excessive amount of advertising and pop-ups so as to prevent yourself from an accidental clicking on a pop-up as so many malicious codes are inserted on that pop-ups.
- Keep updating your software after launching of new version as it actually helps PC to stay away from malware like Adf.ly virus.
- Always use authenticated and proper working security program and keep it up to date and of latest version along with turned on Windows firewall.
- Always be alert on social media sites as your one wrong click can bring this malware into your computer.
- Keep your Browser’s security settings activated and set it to maximum level.
- Always scan any removable media before opening it to your device.