How to get rid of SONAR.SuspScript!g1 trojan virus from windows PC.
SONAR.SuspScript!g1, one of the deadly computer program which is regarded as Trojan. Programs which is regarded as a Trojan means it has severe functionality that affect of PC badly. Actually this type of program execute actions defined by its author itself and without user notification and permission. As this be in PC perform number of illegal activity which includes copying data, blocking data, modifying data, deleting data disrupting performance of PC and computer network etc. This threat put its impact on your PC in different manner that irritate you. It may be possible that it start backdoor for giving control over your PC remotely. Also allow spammers or cyber criminals to perform any activity what they need. SONAR.SuspScript!g1 may steal your important data's with keylogger capabilities. It uses other method too for collecting banking information. Using rootkit capability this one tries to conceal some activity with the motto to avoid being detected. Expert also mentioned that this one download other rogue program in PC for abrupt functioning. For creating problem after every reboot of PC this one add auto start entries in registry. With this it add malicious task in Windows Task Scheduler to get start after certain time interval or system reboot. Usually it get into PC along with cost free bundled application, junk e-mail attachment, unauthorized site and other. Therefore, analyst associated with computer threat recommends to Uninstall SONAR.SuspScript!g1 deadly trojan immediately.
How Can You Prevent Your PC From SONAR.SuspScript!g1 Infection?
Usually the most computer virus take benefit of vulnerabilities of your system to get invaded and perform malicious task. By applying few steps, not only you can prevent from computer but upcoming viruses too. keep an anti-virus program up-to-date most of time. Use genuine or reowned security tools that is essential part for your computer. It gives you complete protection from inside or upcoming virus. Minimize software with big attack surfaces like Adobe Flash, Acrobat, MS Office, Java. There are good open source alternatives like Open Office, PDF Creator. Use simple browser extensions like HTTPS. Every where and No Script allowed. Install and maintain a personal firewall, Windows OS has already one. Avoid spam mails completely.
Remove SONAR.SuspScript!g1 From PC
SONAR.SuspScript!g1 is a awful computer virus that having numerous causes, makes system vulnerable. These types of malware infections are designed to take over the PC control in order to make system worse. If your system is showing you any sign of Trojan infection repeatedly, security researchers strongly advise taking steps to stop what may be a Trojan infection lurking in your computer.
What Type of Havoc SONAR.SuspScript!g1 create on compromised PC
SONAR.SuspScript!g1 is a malicious Trojan virus which often attacks remote computers. This virus is designed by cyber copes with the intention of damaging the system brutally. It opens backdoors for remote attackers to provide access on user’s computer. It may put system at high risks and corrupt essential files and data in multiple ways. Criminals bounds users to open or download its infectious files. It’s quite difficult to detect Trojan virus though it continuously changes its location inside system. Mostly, SONAR.SuspScript!g1 attack on almost every version of Windows computer. In addition, it replicates itself to go deep inside the system. So that, it can conveniently perform vulnerable activities on the system. Unfortunately, this virus lurks into the system using some form of social engineering. For example – when users open any suspicious email attachment, visiting phishing sites, downloading freeware from unknown site, sharing file over infected network etc. It hampers computer to perform evil tasks without user’s knowledge. Further, it modifies registry entry and default setting of system.
Once getting control over system, SONAR.SuspScript!g1 exhibits unavoidable behavior. It recommends fake update of already installed programs or software in system. Even, it slows down system processing and interrupts normal functionality of PC including disable task manager, control panel, firewalls etc. It leaves bad impact on web browsers like Chrome/IE/Firefox to accomplish illegal tasks. For this, it alters default setting to redirect users to unknown sites. Moreover, it replaces original homepage and new tab with its fake one. What worse about this virus is that it will cause system crashes after some random freezes taking place. SONAR.SuspScript!g1 additionally install unwanted browser add-ons and plugins into browsers. Further it comes along with other severe threats to put system at worst situation. Other than its annoying behavior, it monitors online activities of users such as browsing history, session ids, bookmarks, search queries, cookies etc. Then onwards, gather all credential and personal information to perform cyber crime and earn money.
Manual Removal Steps of SONAR.SuspScript!g1
The issues can be resolved manually by deleting all registry keys and files containing SONAR.SuspScript!g1, remove it from start up list and unregistering its corresponding DLLs. In addition, restores
missing DLL’s from distribution if it is deleted by SONAR.SuspScript!g1.
Step 1 – Elimination Guide To Remove SONAR.SuspScript!g1 From different Windows OS
In order to remove SONAR.SuspScript!g1, there is common method to uninstall virus from control panel. There are different ways to go on control panel of different Windows OS. Here is given below simple steps which you have to follow to remove SONAR.SuspScript!g1 manually.
Win 10 user – Right-click on the Windows Start button and choose “Control Panel” from the pop-up menu.
Win 8 user – Open the Settings Charm Bar by pressing Windows key + I key on your keyboard at the same time, then click on the Control Panel option
Win 7 / Vista / XP user – Click on the Start button to open your Start Menu, then Click Control Panel
After opening control panel window, perform the given below steps
- Click on Uninstall a program under the Programs category.
- Then in program and features window, click on Installed On to know uninstall SONAR.SuspScript!g1 and other unfamiliar program.
Step 2: Remove toolbar, plug-in, extension, add-ons from Chrome/IE/Firefox
For Internet Explorer
1. Open IE and move on top menu.
2. Click on tools and select manage ads from list.
3. After that click on toolbars and extensions.
4. Click on Remove button to Remove SONAR.SuspScript!g1.
5. Now click on “OK” to save the settings and restart the browser.
For Google Chrome
1. Open Google Chrome.
2. Go to 3 bars icon on top left of the browser and select settings from list.
3. Then click on extensions located on left side panel.
4. Then click on Remove button to Remove SONAR.SuspScript!g1.
5. Now Restart the browser.
For Mozilla Firefox
1. Open Mozilla Firefox.
2. Move on to top menu and click on tool. Now select ads to open configuration window.
3. After that click on extension and you will get preview of list of installed programs.
4. Find SONAR.SuspScript!g1 extension and click on remove button to uninstall it.
5. Now close the current window by clicking on SONAR.SuspScript!g1 manager tab.
6. After that go to address bar, type about:config. Then, click anyone of the warning appearing on the Window.
7. Now type infection name in the search box and it will show the modified item.
8. Then, restart the window.
Scan and Remove SONAR.SuspScript!g1 with Automatic Scanner
If your system is infected with SONAR.SuspScript!g1 virus and you really want to get rid of it. As manual steps are suggested to those who have technical knowledge regarding PC. Its better to opt for an effective tool using which you can effortlessly remove SONAR.SuspScript!g1 from system. Automatic Scanner is the powerful and real time anti-spyware application. It is designed with keeping in mind average computer user. This tool is perfect one to protect system against severe threats. It has capability to detect and eliminate destructive virus from system. Its newly integrated advanced technology allow to perform quick scan of system. In fact, it will not remove automatically virus, you can take help from technicians and analyze your machine remotely.
Some of its attractive features are
- This tool will scan your computer ‘s memory, registry, cookies, and files to find out infected files and documents.
- It provides custom scan to save time by limiting your scan to selected portion of your computer.
- It has convenient backup feature that allows to restore backed up objects using rollback feature. The selected object is restored to its original location.
- It also comes with feature to exclude section which you don’t want to scan . Once selected, program selected will not included in any future scan process.
- Its system guard feature integrates several proactive protection element into one panel. This one will automatically block malicious process from running and executing on system.
- It has network sentry which gives complete control over your networking setting. In order to prevent, malicious object from disturbing Internet activities . It contains advanced functionality to protect system from getting hijacked.
- It also has ability to monitor DNS server and alert if any unknown modification takes place.
- You can set this tool to scheduler . Due to which system gets automatically scan after a regular interval of defined time period.
Effective User Guide To Uninstall SONAR.SuspScript!g1
Once Automatic Scanner tool gets successfully installed , you have to perform simple steps to remove SONAR.SuspScript!g1 from system. To make you understand in much better way how to use this software, user guide with screenshots are mention below –
Step 1 – First of all, open the software and from left side select option start scan. Then onwards scan process get started.
Step 2 – Open sypware helpdesk to view or check status of your tickets. It will gives ticket status closed. It will do custom scan.
Step 3 – After that System guard block malicious process from execution. You may also select the program which you want to stop or you can select all.
Step 4 – Network sentry prevent malware from making modification in Internet settings. You will get options for system protection and Internet Explorer protection. You can select whatever you want to activate.
Step 5 – Then scan scheduler allows you to run scan process at a pre-set time. There is pattern given below daily, weekly and monthly. Its your choice what you want to choose.
Step 6 – Then you can set custom setting to isolate scan for specific section of your PC. Scan types are memory, registry, cookies, files and rootkits.
Step 7 – Its backup section which allows to perform of removed files by the software. You can restore them at any time.
Step 8 – Here you can exclude object which you don’t want to scan.
Step 9 – At last, if you have purchased software, fill required details to activate your account.
Prevention Steps to Protect PC from Threat
It is always said that “Prevention is better than cure.” If you are careful then your system will never attack by virus. Some of the few suggestions to protect system from getting infected with virus.