Complete Summary about .THBEC File Virus
- Name of threat : .THBEC File Virus
- Type of threat : File locking virus
- Affected Windows OS : It affects the multiple versions of Windows OS including Vista, XP, 7 and many others.
- Harmful symptoms : This Crypto-virus embeds the .THBEC file extension on your encrypted files and then generates the unique ransom note named as RansomWarrior 1.0 on your system screen.
- Distribution methods : Through fake pop-up alerts, junk email messages, affected removal devices and so others.
- Detection tools required : If your system has been affected with this virus, try virus removal tools.
.THBEC File Virus is another cunning computer infection which comes under the member of ransomware category. This type of perilous file-encrypting malware is mainly distributed by cyber criminals with worst motives and intentions. It is a kind of highly deadliest threat which hacks your computer machine. This newly found data-locking malware is managed by cyber crooks whose primary purpose to cheat innocent users. After getting entering your Windows system, .THBEC File Virus encodes your several formats offices such as .jpeg, .mpeg4, .pdf, .doc and then adds .THBEC file extension to end name of all files. After then, it employs Privacy Guard tool that generates encryption key to lock down your important files.
Moreover, .THBEC File Virus uses advance algorithm to make your system’s files, folders entirely useless and then replace your desktop background image with other strange image. After completion of encryption, it generates fake ransom note called ‘RansomWarrior 1.0’ on your system background. This ransom note contains fake decryption alerts that forces you to pay huge ransom fine to the criminals to get decryption key. It is important know that .THBEC File Virus is designed to extort confidential details from you, so should not try to click on any of the alerts or links otherwise it leads your entire system to a destructive situation. In worst situations, it corrupts your legitimate files and then records your several surfing details without any consent. So, you must delete .THBEC File Virus completely.